Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Matinee - Intro Post




I am introducing a new feature to the Blog today called "Monday Matinee", where I will do a post on a movie I love each Monday in hopes that if you have not seen it yet that you will do so and end up loving it as much as I do. I will warn you all here and now that I am a HUGE Betty Grable fan, so expect to see her movies here quite a bit, lol. I think shes just perfect. She wasn't the most beautiful creature or the most talented but she captures the era perfectly. Betty had the most winning smile, perfect hair, she was charming and everyone just loved her. When I watch Betty on screen I just want to know her and be her friend. I imagine us spending afternoons shopping for ridiculous tilt hats and spontaneously breaking out into lavish song and dance numbers.

That being said, I will also post more current films as well. I hope everyone will let me know if they watch the films I recommend and if they liked them or not. Also, if anyone has any movies they think I should see then by all means let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment