Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shameless Vanity Post

Since I am feeling sort of down after the whole house fiasco, I decided to post some outfit pics of me over the past few weeks......clothes always make me happier.

Dress: Vintage
Shrug: Mandee
Shoes: Charles Albert, Victorias Secret
Belt: Mandee

Top: H&M
Shrug: Mandee
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Charles Albert, Victorias Secret
Purse: Vintage
Bracelets: Vintage
Necklace: Disney Couture, present from Derek

Cardigan: Vintage
Top: Mandee
Jeans: Tripp
Shoes: Payless

See, not too many pics to assault you with....I try and remember to take pics but sometimes I'm just in a hurry. MEH. I will try harder in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the second one, especially!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bottom ensemble the best...so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second outfit is soooooo great! You look great in the other stuff but Im a sucker for that kind of skirt

    ReplyDelete