Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th !



This 4th of July was a really quiet one....literally. We heard hardly any fireworks at all which was disappointing. Living here in NY where fireworks are technically illegal, not hearing too many of them isn't that much of a shock but I usually end up hearing some contraband ones throughout the evening.
We really didn't even do anything all day because it was ungodly hot out. I just wanted to lay in the air conditioning all day like a lazy lump. The only time we ventured out was to have Brunch with some friends and then dinner with family.

I did manage to dress up a little bit for the occasion though....



Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Vintage
Heels: Madden Girl, Marshalls
Hat: Won in a giveaway from the fabulous Gabriella @ Sewing Is Hard
Glasses: Vintage

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that hat! It looks great on you! I'm so glad that your package arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for it! I love it to bits......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Patti,
    I agree - the hat, and the whole outfit, looks fabulous!

    I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog - I'm really enjoying it! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading the blog! It's a reassuring thing to hear that people find what I write here interesting,lol.

    ReplyDelete