Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th!!



Today is Friday the 13th. We have been getting quite a few of these lately. Traditionally, tattoo shops will do a F13th special of set designs incorporating the number 13 for only $13. I have a 13 tattoo on my right outer ankle of a scared black cat standing on the number 13. I would love to go out and get a tattoo today but there isnt a place around here doing it and I don't really feel like going into the city. I'm sure there will be plenty of other times to get inked in the future, especially since I have great plans for tattoos.

I have been a really bad blogger lately and I'm sorry. There has just been massive stress and drama going on around here and I fell off track. I will be back on track next week, I promise.

Until then, have a awesome and spooky Friday the 13th everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your ankle tattoos sounds like one i've been wanting for a long time! Another girl I know has one on her arm and I never got it cause I was afraid she'd think I was biting off of her LOL. A friend of mine was doing the 13 for 13 today but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it which stunk because I wanted another 13 as well. I have one on my foot..it's actually a lucky 13 design which is a black cat and number 13..kinda in one so if you look at it it forms both things...hard to explain lol...but I think the next Friday the 13th is next May but I too figured I'd just make up for it once I have some extra money to throw into some ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see that scared cat tattoo! I love every Friday the 13th - they seem to be very happy/lucky days for me. There should be many more!! :")

    ReplyDelete