Thursday, August 19, 2010

"What I Wore" Wednesday




I have decided to fill the uneventful void of Wednesdays with lovely colorful outfit posts! Basically on Wednesday any pics that have been taken of outfits that week will be posted. Hopefully this works out as I have been careful to make sure to remember to get outfit pics!

Shirt- Hot Topic
Jeans- Tripp@Hot Topic
Flats- Mandee
Headband- F21
Wrist Cuff- Hot Topic
Bag- Old Navy
Tube Top- Mandee
Cardigan- H&M
Jeans- Tripp@Hot Topic
Flats- Mandee
Necklace- Disney Couture
Bag- Old Navy

Tank Top- Mandee
Cardigan- Old Navy
Jeans- Tripp@Hot Topic
Belt- Hot Topic
Headband- F21
Heels- F21
Bag- L.A.M.B. for LeSportsac
Necklace- Sex Pistols Shop, UK
Just in case I have yet to mention it, I am a huge KISS fanatic. They have been my favorite band since I was a little kid, followed only by Oingo Boingo. I go to shows and I dress up, useually as the drummer and my favorite member of the band Peter Criss. On Saturday the BF took me to see KISS over at the Jones Beach theater. It was an amazing show and I had a great time. Anyway, here is my costume.
Everything was pulled from my regular wardrobe and of course the make up is by me.

Tonight we went to see MC Chris in concert on a boat ride around Manhatten. It was totally fun and random. For those of you who are not familiar with MC Chris, he's a nerd rapper who does some voices and music for shows on Adult Swim such as Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021.
To find out more about him, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment