Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dia De los Daddy's



Today is Fathers Day! If you are not familiar with the above image then shame on you!! It is from one of my all time favorite horror movies, "Creepshow". The segment the image comes from is actually titled "Fathers Day" and posting the clip of the scene or the image has become sort of an online tradition for me. Totally worth watching, trust me.

I am of course spending the day with my Dad. Growing up as the child of divorced parents and living with my Father, he has become one of the most important people in my life. I never tell him that but I know he knows it. I decided to get him some cologne this year (I know, how old school is that) but I have rather swell taste in fragrance if I do say so myself. The one I went with was Vintage by John Varvatos. It has a great manly smell, not unlike Eternity by Calvin Kline which is my all time favorite mens fragrance. I'm sure he will love it.

So Happy Fathers Day Daddy-o!! I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment